Neurosurgery is the medical branch that addresses the conditions related to the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system through the surgical procedures.
Some of the common neurological conditions that are addressed by neurosurgery are as follows
- Severe Head Injury
- Brain and other Nervous System Tumors
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disease and Injury
- Movement Disorders
- Pediatric Neurosurgical Disorders
- Peripheral Nerve Problems
- Pituitary Disease
The following are some types of Neurosurgeon Specialties
- Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery
- Neuro-Oncology and Interventional Neuroradiology
- Neuro-Trauma and Neurological Critical Care
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Ajara Hospitals is all set with expert neurosurgeons to offer extensive treatment along with Surgical Management of Pain that interferes with the everyday life of the patient.