This online payment system is provided by Ajara Hospitals. Ajara Hospitals may update these terms from time to time and any changes
will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Ajara Hospitals is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website
indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of services of match making are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password.
Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Ajara Hospitals reserves the right to change the fees at any time
- Your payment will normally reach the Ajara Hospitals account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Ajara Hospitals account due to you quoting an incorrect
account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the
credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Ajara Hospitals is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention.
You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Ajara Hospitals be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results
of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether
based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Payment gateway Transaction charges are to be borne by the citizens only.
- If the Customer leaves the Ajara Hospitals before they complete their service period, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Ajara Hospitals to refund the Fees (or part there of) unless such Fees (or part there of)
have previously been paid.
- If the Customer leaves the Ajara Hospitals before they complete their service period, there shall be no entitlement to a cancellation of paid service fees.
- Cancellation, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to
the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in
this Policy shall require the Ajara Hospitals to cancel the Fees (or part there of) unless such
Fees (or part there of) have previously been paid.
privacy notices or Help Centre materials to explain our products in more detail.
Information we collect and how we use it for our Ajara Hospitals.
Ajara Hospitals reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason.
Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Ajara Hospitals and any user visiting
the Ajara Hospitals website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send
an email:- firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list