Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases.
At Ajara Hospitals, the dermatologist provides treatment for a variety of skin conditions, the following is a few to name.
- Acne (Acne vulgaris)
- Atopic dermatitis (Eczema)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diaper Rash
- Athlete’s Foot (Tinea Pedis)
Following are some common dermatological treatment procedures, along with many others.
- Cool Sculpting – To remove extra fat from the body in order to improve its contour
- Eyelash Enhancements – To enhance the aesthetics of eye
- Fillers & Injections – To highlight the appearance of facial features
- Laser Hair Removal – To remove hairs permanently
- Laser Treatments – To lighten the skin tone
- Photodynamic Therapy – To induce cell death, as a treatment for skin cancer
- Skin Cancer Treatment – To stop and cure the growth of cancer, including Mohs’ Micrographic Surgery
- Tattoo removal – To remove the permanent tattoos
- Vein Therapy – To improve blood circulation in the particular affected area